Rates and Insurance
Psychological services are provided on a fee for service basis. Dr. Jordan is a Blue Cross Provider and WSIB Provider.
Psychological services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance, employee benefit plan, or a third party provider. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have insurance benefits that cover psychological services?
- If I have private health insurance coverage for psychological services, what is the amount covered or how many sessions will be covered?
- Do I need a referral from my family physician?
- If you are on Long-Term Disability, will your insurance cover psychological services as part of your treatment and rehabilitation plan?
- For Veterans, have you had an assessment and is the condition you are seeking services for a pensionable condition with VAC? If you have not had an assessment, this is a service that can be provided.
- For Canadian Forces members, have you been assessed and referred via CAF Health Services to ensure coverage for psychological services?
Cash, check, and credit card are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified Dr. Jordan at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session.